Approximate Event Schedule
7:30am – 8:30am…. Registration & Tech Inspection Open
8:00am (approx)….. Course open for walking
8:45am (approx)….. Novice Walk Thru
9:15am (approx) ….. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
9:30am (approx)….. 1st heat Drivers in Grid, 1st heat Workers on course, First Car Out!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Texas Region SCCA has implemented the following procedure changes.
- Please attempt to maintain social distancing of 6ft at all times
- Registration: This event is pre-registration ONLY. On-Site registration will not be available.
- Loaner Helmets: Loaner helmets will not be provided. All participants are required to bring their own helmet.
- Waivers: Everyone must sign the SCCA waiver and wear the provided wristbands. You are strongly encouraged to bring your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Water: For safety reasons we will not be providing water, ice, or beverages. PLEASE bring your own.
- Access to the SCCA trailer will be extremely limited. Please do not enter the trailer without explicit permission from a Texas Region SCCA staff member. Please attempt to resolve any issues outside the trailer.